9.22.2007

Count us in TOO











So many of my friends and family are doing the "blog thing", so I am going to try to join the bandwagon. I never find the time to update our website, so hopefully I can post some of the happenings of our life a little better here. Our children are growing fast, and we don't want our family and friends that live away from us to miss out on their lives.


Spencer is 4 years old, soon to have his 5th birthday in November. He is in Pre-Kindergarten this year at Legacy Elementary and he loves everyday that he goes. He met his good friend the first day, and often gets in trouble for talking too much to Chandler.


Jamison is 18 months old and growing and changing by the day. He doesn't say any formal words, but the little guy never has a lack of things to say. He is trying so hard to keep up with his big brother. It took Jamison a while to walk, but when he finally did, he went from walking to running.


As far as Jamey and I, well what is there to say. We can't stay busy enough. Jamey is still working downtown at the Federal Building and is liking his government clearance. (So do I, we have to talk about things other than work now.) So besides his full time job he is the Young Men's President in our ward and is still trying his hardest to find the next big invention.


I am still working from home, and quit at the salon (which I had been at for almost 6 years) in July. It was definitely bittersweet. So my life entails taking care of 2 very active boys and working from home.


We hope you come back often to check with our progress and success in life.
















2 comments:

ken said...

Hey! I am happy to be the first one to comment on your site. The kids look so cute. We just joined the blog world ourselves. kenandkris.blogger.com
I am glad everything is going well for you and your family.

amanda said...

It is addicting huh! Our computer is down right now and I'm bugging Brett to fix it so I can continue to blog. I need a life. We'll link you as soon as it is fixed. Welcome on board the blogging world.