OK, so some friends of ours told us about the "Nerd Test". Well when I heard about it I KNEW Jamey needed to take the test. Boy was I right. He scored higher on it than one of our other friends, whose score I thought was ridiculously high. However Jamey being the bigger nerd scored even higher. My score was low, but the answer said that I am not a nerd, but not hip either. Well I could have told you that without even taking a test. I knew Jamey would score high, he has a wealth of information. His latest past time, since getting the satellite TV, entails watching the Discovery Channel, the History Channel and working on his laptop. Isn't it oblivious why he scored so high? Take it and see what your score is, then make sure to post it.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



6 comments:
is he watching "survivorman" yet?
Suriviorman, Man vs. Wild, Dirty Jobs, Build It Bigger, and Myth Busters. Man, I think that is everything he has the DVR set for. The problem is he doesn't have the time to watch all the shows he records!
Ok so my nerd score is 3 which means I am not nerdy and probly cool..... Im thinking it might also make me dumb! LOL
-Kris
Yes, 98% All hail the the SUPREME NERD GOD!!! I don't know how to feel about my score. Are you going to start a support group?
Just have to brag for my nerdy husband - 96%. This, of course, is not surprising to me. Mine would not be that great. So, does that make me just a geek instead of a nerd?
Hey guys! I scored a 68% not nerdy, but definately not hip!! The more I work the nerdier I get though! It is sad that the most excitement I get in a day is something new about my dental software!
Post a Comment