12.28.2007

Christmas; O Joy

Well I thought I'd post a couple of fun pictures from Christmas. We had a great time together.


1. After church on the Sunday before Christmas I love to take a family picture of that year- so here it is. (By the way- I really love family pictures so I make my family endure several!!)


2. On Christmas Eve we thought it would be fun to make sugar cookies and decorate them for Santa. I also thought it would be fun to make my own sugar cookies from scratch. Well they looked pretty, however they were seriously deadly. The shorting that I used was bad and in turn Jamey and Jamison were sick from them. I guess Spencer and I were smart enough not to eat them. I really hope that Santa is OK!!!




3. We decided that we would carry on Jamey's family tradition on getting new PJ's on Christmas Eve and so here we are in our new jammies!!

4. So because of the bad sugar cookies (or at least that's what I think happened) Jamison was throwing up on Christmas day. He seemed fine and had a good time opening the gifts, in between his spouts of upchucking. He just preferred to sit on dad's lap all morning- which once again was a bit of a bonus for me because then the aim of fire was at dad. :-) Here are a few shot of the boys opening gifts.

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

I love your family pics they are adorable! You guys make a very pretty family! That stinks that you had to deal with some pukies on Christmas but glad it was over quickly. And love the snow shots that looked so pretty!

Lauren said...

Cute post, Erica. Glad that you had a great Christmas. Taggart has a Swing N Score, too! Cute pajamas!

amanda said...

I love the jammies. Jamey is a good sport. I love the family picture too. You look so cute and I love the outfits. Can't wait to see you next week.

Logan and Ashley said...

Love the jammies!! And poor Jamison, he looked so sick that day.

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Poisening your family on Christmas Eve? That wasn't very nice! :) Love the PJs. We do that too.

Sandy/Gram said...

Your blog is sooooo cute. You and Kelly always go above and beyond everyones expectations! What a talented girl you are! xoxoxo Sandy/Gram