12.04.2007

Name Game

OK Kris here this is for you. You are keeping me busy with all your emails and games. I've become a bit scared that you might start to get to know me oh so well.

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car)
Peppy Tahoe
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie)
Oreo Peanut Butter (?)
3. YOUR “FLY Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last)
E Sta
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
Purple Raccoon
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
Jeanne Loveland
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Sta Er
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, first tool that comes to mind, put “The” at the beginning)
The Black Saw
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers)
Rex Junior
9. STRIPPER NAME : (favorite candy, the name of your favorite perfume/cologne)
Hot Tamales Heavenly
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle)
McClellan Clifford (my mom doesn't have a middle name, this is her maiden name)

I don't think this turned out so well for me. Some of you other girls had better answers.

5 comments:

alison said...

Rex Junior sounds pretty authentic. But I think I'm going to have to call you E Sta from now on. :)

Logan and Ashley said...

That was funny! I really like your stripper name!!

KrisJ said...

ok I disagree I think all of your names are awesome even your star wars name is good! Thanks for doing it!! Jamie better watch out that stripper name might get you in some trouble lol

Kris said...

Ha ha...and by the way, I only sent you one thing...must be another kris. :)

Ashley said...

This is too funny! :) Very clever.