We got our family pictures today and I must say- I love them!! I love looking at how beautiful my family is. Sorry but I am a bit biased. Here are a couple, but I also made a slide show on my sidebar you can check out too. Bphotogenic is amazing, and I am so glad that I know Becky!
Hope you will enjoy!
Throwing the fall leaves- one of my favorite pictures!






8 comments:
those are beautiful pictures!!
Cute cute cute
oh, had to tell you--Ryan can get the covers off of the doorknobs. He can't figure out how to open the door w/them on, so he cracks them open and pulls them off. Then he escapes.
Sooo cute!
You do have a beautiful family. I love the pictures. I am surprised that it still looks like fall over there when it is quite a winter wonderland over here. Maybe you got the snow today.
Thanks for sharing you pictures. They are fun.
So stinking cute! Becky did a good job! Can't wait to get a copy of your Christmas card with those pictures!!
Absolutely beautiful!!!!!
Love the pics! Becky did a great job, and of course, you guys did a great job too!
Post a Comment