Two years ago today our little Jamison was born into our family. He has been such a wonderful joy to our lives. We didn't do much to celebrate today, we just went and had his pictures taken and then to dinner at Red Robin. They sang happy birthday to him and brought him some balloons and a little ice cream sundae. Boy did Jamison think he was special. We're not sure if he knew what today really was and why everyone kept telling him happy birthday but every time someone did, he got a big smile on his face. We're going to have a small family get together next Saturday to celebrate. We are super thankful to have Jamison here in our family!!



14 comments:
He is a cutie! I really cant believe that he is 2 theres just no way right! I remember watching him a couple times when he was itty bitty, it was so fun! Happy Birthday Jamison!
Your boys are adorable! I had so much fun reading your blog, I am glad you found mine.
Such a cute face.
Your layouts look great. Are you using photoshop elements?
I just love that little mug!
What happened to our babies?!? They are getting so big!
He is such a doll. That face..mmm!!
Happy Birthday Jamison!
He is such a cutie pie! You just want to squeeze him huh! Can't believe he is 2 already! Our babies are growing up too fast!
Can you believe it? He is two, that is crazy! Such a cuty pants though. And I love all of the new pages you have done with your digital scrapbooking, a new obcession??? :0)
I can't believe he is 2 already! I actually remember when he was born. Happy birthday to the little man!
I LOVE having him in nursery with me. He always makes me smile. Happy 2nd birthday Jamison!
What a little stud! Sounds like Birthday #2 was great!
What a handsome birthday boy!! I wish we were going to be there for the party but have a great time! I can't believe its been two years since I learned to drive around town with the big brother, Spencer. Love to all, Grandma
Erica,
He is SO adorable! I want another boy, so can I take him home? Your boys are so cute.
Corinne
Has it already been 2 years? He is such a cute guy. Love that picture Becky took.
Post a Comment