3.23.2008

Happy Easter!

My cutest boys!!

10 comments:

Bringhurst Family said...

I dig that hat.

amanda said...

You are running out of time to dress them like that. Pretty soon Spencer might put up a fight to get in snazzy shorts and match his brother.

They are too cute!!

Ashley said...

How handsome! They are too cute! :)

Haley L said...

Jamison snuck into our primary room yesterday and I about took him home. :)

Eldrberry Grove said...

I love it!!! :)

Carli said...

You always find the most adorable Easter outfits! Those are some very handsome boys. :)

Logan and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute. I agree with Amanda though, one of these days they will no longer let you do this to them. But it is cute while they do let you!!

Jolayne said...

You would have so much fun dressing up girls.

John-E-Boi said...

Wow...I'm just glad you don't dress me.

:)

RaeMi said...

I want to know where you shop! You are looking good, boys!!! Love Grandma