6.09.2008

Is This Your House?

UPDATE- so many people have asked me who's house this really is; it is our good friend and neighbor the Morris'. Well I think good friend, maybe not after this move. We came home and found this beautiful toilet out by the dumpster of a house that they are building across the street, we couldn't resist giving it Eric!! For some reason he promptly had Jamey help him remove it, only to put it on another friends doorstep a couple of days later.


Some people have the most random taste in decorating!

7 comments:

John-E-Boi said...

Awesome!

Soon I'll post the mailbox decorations of Florida on our blog....

Logan and Ashley said...

I told you not to post that picture, I am so mad!! I seriously thought for a moment that that was my door because it looks very similar to my entry way and door color! I freaked out for a minute wondering who put a toilet on my porch!! :0)

Teresa said...

And to think we were waving to you from our backyard & reveling in the thought of having such wonderful neighbors! Hee-hee! Seriously good prank, too bad it was on us. You do realize that you played a prank on the Grand Master himself, right?

amanda said...

The house entering my parents neighborhood has a toilet in the yard and a sign that says, "Spread love not crap!!" Oh the things people do....weird.

amanda said...

By the way, we can't wait to see you guys. Only 2 more days:)

Rochelle said...

I hear that this decorating style is catching on in other nearby neighborhoods also... Should we all expect such lovely decorating to arrive on our doorstep soon?!

Tirsa said...

That is too funny!