8.04.2008

Memories

My friends Tirsa did this on her blog and I wanted to play along too- so here is a fun new blogging game:

1. Leave one memory that you and I (or Jamey) had together as a comment on my blog. It doesn't matter if you know us/me/him a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

KrisJ said...

Well theres the very first time I met you.. we had been asked to make invites together for some weird reason and I had to find you the next Sunday and knew who you where right away because you had the best hair in church!

John-E-Boi said...

Of Jamey: Parties that stuffed his house so full of people that I'm amazed the cops never got called.

Of Erica: A late night walk around her Grandma's neighborhood, Talking the whole time about nothing.

Together: Your wedding & reception in Utah. And the way we made Erica blush with the "toolkit".

Ahhhh Good Times.

Haley L said...

I would share memories of you when I was your Mia Maid advisor oh so many years ago, but honestly I think the funniest one was when I asked you how things went when Jamey first met your parents. You told him to take a good hard look at your mom cuz that was gonna be you in 30 years. Talk about honesty!

Eldrberry Grove said...

When I first got to know you and still to this day I always remember wishing I could be more outgoing like you...you are not afraid to talk to anyone and can always think of something to talk to someone about. I'm so jealous! :)

Anonymous said...

I remember being pregnant riding in your car to see Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I was explaining how nervous I was that I was almost due and I was stuck at home without a car and scared that I wouldn't be able to make it to the hospital when I went into labor. You offered to help me if I needed. Thank you for the offer!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

O.K. I finally made it to your blog...
My memory of you is of many fun nights at bunco where I usually ended up dazed and confused and you were always teasing me. And, hours and hours of hair cutting, highlighting, and chatting...I'm almost due again... :)