I haven't ran since I ran my last 10K back in the end of July. My friend Michele motivated me to go today and I ran 2 miles. It was nice to run again and to have a friend to talk to. I have plans of running the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving Day which is a 5K so I need to get moving and get up to speed. The last 5K I ran, I ran it in 32 minutes. I have a goal of running this one in under 30 minutes. So with the help of several other friends I hope to be back running at least twice a week, but maybe three times. Thanks girls for the encouragement!!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



2 comments:
I need the encouragement too. I can't seem to get motivated again.
Who knows, maybe we'll be out there for the Turkey Trot and we'll run it together this time.
Do it! We'll support you. You're awesome.
Post a Comment