10.04.2008

Hasta Luego

Things that I am not going to miss:

* Screaming at 6:30 in the morning
* Taturm over the dinner choice
* Yucky diapers
* Bedtime routine


Things that I am going to miss:

* Snuggling Jamison
* 'I love you mom' from Spencer
* Jamison's excitement when Spencer gets off the bus
* The funny things Spencer says
* Jamison's new words- Go, Go Deigo, Lighting McQueen, Mater and the Ghost Light (all things that he asks to watch about 10 times a day)
* The boys laughing and playing together


I can't wait for:

* Mexican food for a week
* Time with Jamey
* Laughing and late nights with friends
* Trying out my new camera

5 comments:

KrisJ said...

Awww you guys are going to have the best time!!

John-E-Boi said...

Good Idea! Selling the kids and using the profits for a Camera and moving to Mexico!

I applaud your tenacity!

Have Fun!
-Juan

Logan and Ashley said...

I hope you guys have a blast. I can't wait to hear all about it!

amanda said...

You will have so much fun. Don't let those sneaky natives rip you off though:):)

Kelly Stanworth said...

Can't wait for some beautiful pics when you return. I guess I miss the new camera thing, what did you get?