11.19.2008

Christmas- Here We Come

I just finished my Christmas advent calendar today. I just love how it turned out. I had some great friends who helped me- and did it with me. Check out Kris'. I think it is so neat how each one of ours had our own personal touch- but each one turned out so beautiful! If you want the directions check it out here.

10 comments:

Kris said...

So cute! The trains turned out really cute.

alison said...

I absolutely LOVE the trains!! They were an amazing find for sure. Thanks for cutting the title & numbers out. I had so much fun doing this with you and Kris.

Steph said...

That's awesome, Erica! Great job!

KrisJ said...

Super cute!

amanda said...

I love it. Maybe that could be our holiday craft next week. You are so very talented.

Kelly Stanworth said...

You are so talented. I want one, but it'll probably have to wait until next year to get made. Thanks for the darling post!

Elizabeth said...

So cute! Love the trains too!

Jolayne said...

I love it!! Nice job. I want one too.

Logan and Ashley said...

I agree with Amanda. Craft day project for sure!! I love it, and I have been looking for one and haven't found one that I like so this is perfect.

Brigit said...

I love that Erica! DARLING!! Thanks for linking the instructions. Maybe someday I'll try it.