Here are some cute pictures of the boys. They had so much trick-or-treating. Jamison really got into it this year- he loved his little pumpkin and was happily saying "trick-or-treat". We had a busy but very fun day. We started the morning off with a friends party, then Spencer had to go to school. Jamison and I came home and I laid Jamison down
for a very quick nap until it was time to go back to Spencer's school party. The school doesn't let the kids dress up, but they didn't seem to mind. They made a little craft project and ate lots of goodies. Then we came home and relaxed only for a bit until the real fun began and they got to go from house to house collecting all the candy they could carry. It was a very nice night, and wasn't too cold. I think that made the trick-or-treating even funner.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



2 comments:
OOO so sexy in your leather!!! Love it! OO and the kids look super cute too AND I hope its a GIRL ! LOLOL
So fun! Kids are so cute too! great pics
Post a Comment