... as Spencer stepped of the bus and declared "Mom, I voted for Barack Obama!" I feel as though we have failed!! :)
Spencer's school had a little election today- which I thought was really neat. I don't think children are too young to talk to about politics. Although the reasoning for this 6 year old on why he voted for Obama was so funny. He said- but there were two boys (Obama & Biden), the other one was a boy and girl (McCain & Palin). I like the girl, but I wanted the one with 2 boys. I took the picture of Spencer right after he got home- you can see his little sticker that says, 'I VOTED'.



6 comments:
Ah, out of the mouths of babes. Can't believe how big our boys are getting. We want to come see you (maybe just the boys and I?) before the new babe is born. I'll check what breaks Ryan has after the New Year and we'll see what works for the both of us.
I too loved hearing about the classroom election. Connor was talking all about it too. Funny what they get out of things like that, isn't it?
That is so cute that he didn't want to vote for the team with the girl on it! :)
Oh to be in elemantary school were things were just so simple! That is funny. Thanks for sharing.
WHAT?!?!?!
I must now disown you as friends ;)
That cracks me up! I love how simple they think...
Post a Comment