I love life, mostly because of the amazing family and friends that surround me. My wonderful husband supports and loves me through all of my dreams and endeavors. I have children that I adore. I am continually astonished when I realize how truly blessed I am. My life is not perfect by any means, but through every situation, every up and down, my faith and strength in the Lord get me through. I believe all of us are something, but none of us are everything. Life is Good.
11 comments:
I'm so sorry.
We are sorry, Erica. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Erica.
So sorry. Thinking of you today.
Please let me know if there's anything I can do. Sorry. :(
So sorry, my thoughts and prayers with you and your family.
Sorry about your loss.
My condolences, Erica. Our prayers are with you and your family.
Oh Erica. I am sorry to hear about your news. Hope you are doing ok.
I know... I have my moments of sadness and I am not looking forward to the funeral.
So sorry for your loss..thinking and praying for you and your family
Post a Comment