11.07.2008

Spencer's Special Day


Spencer came running into our room this morning at 6:30 saying "It's my birthday today." Only 6 short years ago Spencer was born into our family. He has been such a joy- and trying of patience- but we love him none the less. All we've heard this morning from him is; "Since it's my special day..." and then he proceeds to tell us what he wants. We have a busy day planned with school this afternoon and then his 'friends' party this evening. We are so blessed to have Spencer as a part of our family.

Happy Birthday Spencer!!

6 comments:

Kelly Stanworth said...

Ryan said the same thing this morning. He looked on the calendar and said, "Mom, Spencer is 6 today! Only 14 more days until I'm 6, too!" We've been counting down since Halloween...easy to remember that there's only 21 days until his big day after Halloween.
Happy Birthday Spencer...We love you and hope we get to see you soon!

Logan and Ashley said...

It is crazy to me that he is 6!! When did that happen. He is so old! Tell him Happy Birthday from us!!

Haley L said...

I vividly remember getting updates from your mom the day he was born! I babysat him when he was 3 months old and it seems like YESTERDAY!! Happy Birthday, buddy. So glad you got your mom's personality. :)

amanda said...

We hope he had a "special day". We can't wait to see all of you in a couple weeks!!

Elizabeth said...

What a cutie! I actually can remember seeing him all dressed up as a lil' dude in Church. He has grown so much. Now you get to do it again! :) Maybe you will have bows and tights this time! Heehee

Karen said...

Wow! I remember coming and we saw him just right after you came home from the hospital. That must have been when we came for the Bronco/Raider game. Man how time flies!