We were waiting to see how long we could go before either, people started noticing or we had to tell people. We didn't make it quite as far as our friend- (Tami), but we did pretty good. Yes we are having yet another child in the Spring. I am due the end of April, but will most liking be having the baby near the middle, if not the beginning. We think we are excited- we feel a bit like crazy people though!! What in the world are we going to do with 3 kids?!! We are still trying to decide if we want to not find out the gender is again, like we did with Jamison. It was so fun right after he was born to hear 'it's a BOY'. Spencer and Jamey really want to find out; they want to know if we are having a girl. We only have 5 to 6 weeks until we have to make the decision. Until then- I'll keep praying for another little boy. :-)

Here is our utlasound picture from our 7 week visit. It is so AMAZING to hear a heart beat at only 7 weeks.




22 comments:
No way!!! Oh my gosh girl...congrats. :)
Congratulations! Your boys are so cute on Halloween.
Congrats again! Very fun news. And your Halloween pictures are great, I'm glad you could overcome the unpleasant event at the school party and have a good rest of your evening!
That's so exciting!! Still not wanting a girl though, huh? :)
Congratulations!! Hooray! And little girls are fabulous, just in case you get one. ;)
YAAA Congrats!! I almost asked when I had Kaden over but I know that is NOT nice!!! SO excited!
Congrats! Just for fun though, you need a girl.
Congrats. And, I didn't think #3 was bad, it was #2 that sent me over the edge.
Congrats Erica! I never see you and had no idea! I will probably still be in nursery when this one comes into my class too! It will be so fun! Think you have pretty cute kids!
Congratulations! That is such exciting news!
Congrats. And I must say like Karen that I found 2 was a much harder adjustment than 3. I think it's because since we as mothers are the main care giver our load is doubled at 2 kids and only 1/3 a load at 3. Whatever the reason 3 was a blast.
Congratulations - that is exciting news, we are happy for you and your family!
So nice not to have to keep my trap shut anymore. :) I am secretly praying for TWIN girls--just maybe there was another one hidden in there. ;) So happy for you.
Hooray! I am so excited for you. How fun, how fun. I am looking forward to three myself. I hope you are feeling well.
We vote you find out. Waiting to know is torture!
No way! That is awesome!!! Congratulations and good luck with everything. Can't wait to find out what you are having, if you find out! :)
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you guys. Let me tell ya though, having 2 kids is a big adjustment, having one more is just no big deal. :)
HA! You couldn't hold out any longer??? I guess I'm still the winner! Congrats! I hope you're dreams come true and you have a cute little girl just like you!!!
Hey guys. Congratulations! We're due with our 4th April 12th. So we'll be having babies around the same time. And three really isn't bad, its fun, especially with all boys! :)
Congrats! Wow! How fun for you! I hope you do have your sweet little beautiful girl..we will have to "think pink" for another 5-6 weeks!...if you find out! So awesome for you guys!
There really isn't anything like a daddy with his baby girl. But for your sake I will cross my fingers that it is a boy. I vote you find out. I am too impatient to wait.
Congrats Erica! That is very exciting!
Post a Comment