I love life, mostly because of the amazing family and friends that surround me. My wonderful husband supports and loves me through all of my dreams and endeavors. I have children that I adore. I am continually astonished when I realize how truly blessed I am. My life is not perfect by any means, but through every situation, every up and down, my faith and strength in the Lord get me through. I believe all of us are something, but none of us are everything. Life is Good.
5 comments:
I think he did a great job! (Am I allowed to say that?) At least it wasn't fingernail polish... :)
PS Jamison, you already look beautiful! Miss you in nursery!
A little young to start defying his age isn't he?? :) cute pics though
That is hilarious...pretty mischievous little dude!
That cracks me up. You need to stop having such funny stories, it makes my tummy hurt!!
I hope that stuff wasn't to expensive cause it looks like he lathered it on pretty thick! :)
Post a Comment