3.31.2009

Digital Layouts

I just uploaded my 100th layout on my picasa album. I have been doing these speed scraps like crazy and it is really helping me to get pages done. Here are some of my most recent and favorite ones.


This one means a lot to me, since I just lost my grandpa. The picture was taken at a lunch celebrating my grandma's 80th birthday. My cousin captured the moment, and it is one that I will cherish for sure!


Here is Spencer's first day of school this year.


I just love this picture of Jamison with his stuffed monkey- 'Dangles'. Isn't that face just the cutest little thing ever?!

This one I just did today- it is a layout of Phantom of the Opera, which we attended just a couple of weeks ago with some friends. It was so fun, and for being 'non-cultural' play/opera people; Jamey and I were the only ones in the group that had seen the performance once before.

So there are just a few of the latest ones. There is another speed scrap tonight, so one more layout that will get done- YEAH!!! Now if I would just get some more done in chronological order I could have a book made soon!!

3 comments:

alison said...

Look at you go! That's fantastic that you're getting so much done. I did that speed scrap you linked to a couple of weeks ago--it was a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

It feels great to get alot accomplished, doesn't it? They all look great and I love being able to see what you do with your layouts! Such neat ideas! Thanks for letting us enjoy them too!

Carli said...

Wow! You are the woman! I can't believe that you already have our night at Phantom scrapped. You are amazing!