(I am just going to combine these two posts.) On Saturday we went as a family to Disney on Ice. It was Jamison's 'real' birthday present this year. Anyone who knows me, knows that I like to celebrate my birthday- a lot. I have been known to celebrate for a week sometimes. Well as following in style, we had 3 different events for Jamison's birthday this year as well. Starting with dinner with friends the night

before his birthday, then birthday dinner and cake with family and finally 2 weeks later going to see Disney on Ice. Oh boy did the boys both LOVE it. I had somehow gotten really good seats too. We sat right on the floor- just in front of the ice. They were right in the action. Spencer had 'Dash' sit right next to him and Jamison got to shake 'Pluto's' hand. It was all very enjoyable watching the looks on their faces.
Aunt Staci bought these shirt for the boys as a present to go with the new baby present- we thought this event was a good time to wear them.
Yesterday coming home from church Spencer told me that he had another loose tooth. I told him to keep working on it, but he said that it hurt to wiggle. I thought that this meant that it would be a while before tooth was really going to come out. Then this morning he showed it to me again and he wiggled that thing a ton. After he had finished his dinner he reached into his mouth to do some wiggling and found that it was GONE. He must have eaten with his dinner. He started to cry and said that the tooth fairy wasn't going to leave him any money now since he didn't have a tooth to give her. We told him that it was ok and asked him to write her a letter and tell her what had happened. I just can't believe how fast he is losing teeth!
6 comments:
Poor Spencer and swallowing his tooth! That happened to me before, but as an adult! Yes... embarressing! Hope the tooth fairy still found her way to your house! He looks awful cute with that tooth gone!
I am glad the boys liked it. I know you were a little worried, but it sounded like a ton of fun. Nice job with the seats too!
Poor Spencer. Awesome though. I love when kids get their teeth for the first time and then when they loose them and get their permanent teeth. It is a funny transition!
Kaedon swallowed one of his teeth, too. We had just been warning him about it, too, because we knew it was so loose. I wish I had a camera to capture the look on his face when he swallowed it. Priceless! Best of luck on the home stretch!
Extended b0day celebrations are the best! I sure hope the tooth fairy understands Spencers predicament! :)
i lov your baby thyg s
jane ilov your baby thyg s
Post a Comment