I am just so proud of this new layout I just did- so I wanted to share.
A little update on Everett: He really hasn't been the best baby. He screamed a lot, so last Thursday I broke down and took him to the doctor. Well- he has acid reflux problems. We got him on Prevacid and now finally a week later I think it is working and things seem to be much better. He still cries when he burps, but it is a cry not screaming which is defiantly progress. Everyday is a little better than the one before- we are so glad!!
This morning I did get asked the BIG question by Spencer- how are babied made? I just smiled and asked him what he thought. He told me that he thought it was from lots of kissing. I said, well yes- thinking that this was the end of the conversation, but he followed it up by asking; how? This is when I wish it was Jamey being asked these questions!! I didn't go into detail, but whatever I said was enough for now, because he dropped the subject. Can you tell how much I am NOT looking forward to these boys growing up?!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



11 comments:
You got off easy, I'll have to tell you about my sisters kindergartners questions some time!! Your baby is ADORABLE!!
Great LO!
Nate had reflux problems, and I love the prevacid. Hope it continues to work well for you as it did for us.
My kids haven't even thought about the whole baby making stuff. I'm dodging that bullet for another little while. Our Stake President says you should have the "talk" when they are 8. Atleast that's what he does in his family. That's next year for us. Yippee for Jeremy.
I just want to know two things: 1) how you even found the time to get pictures done already with Everett being so fussy? and 2) how you find the time to do any scrapbooking at all?
Let's see, Nick is 18 months and I pretty much haven't scrapbooked much since the day he was born!
I love that layout, it seriously is beautiful. As is Everett! Glad you got his fussy problems fixed, poor baby (and you!). Funny question from Spencer, I am not looking forward to more of those types of questions as kids get older.
LOVE the layout! So sweet! The glittery stuff at the top looks like he came straight from heaven! :) What a little cutie pie!
Yipee for Prevacid!! :) We would still love to come sometime soon when you are home AND you actually answer your door. ;) LOVE your layout on that page. Super sweet!
Love the layout, so cute! Sorry poor Everett has been having such a hard time, I hope the Prevacid works so you can all feel better. :)
Beautiful pictures and layout, as always! Up until now (Lynlee being 7), the explanation of Mommy and Daddy each having a seed, and when those seeds are put together, a baby grows, has always sufficed. She's gotten smart now though, and started asking, "but, How?" - that's a fun discussion.
You have such a creative flair. Your blog and layouts looks great.
So glad you did go to the dr. and not just suffer it out. Matthew was colicky for 6 1.2 months..and I think I lost it everyday. I wish they could have given him something then. You are so lucky that Spencer has dropped it for now! We are coming up on the "talk" real soon I know! Loved the layout!!
Post a Comment