We have been wanting to start a garden for over a year now, but just haven't wanted to spend the money nor did we have the energy last year. Since Jamey was taking the week off because of Everett being born, we decided that this would be a perfect project for him. The boys got very excited about planting some veggies they love to eat. They were both very big helpers too when it was time to plant. Now we are interested to see how the plants will grow and hope to have some wonderful fruits and veggies this summer.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



4 comments:
Nice work! I can't wait to see how it turns out. We did the square foot gardening too! It makes the garden look so manicured!
Jeremy would be so happy to see another square foot gardener out there. We transformed ours to that this year, and I'm just hoping that the extra cost will be worth it.
I wish is was warm enough here to plant, but we keep getting random snow storms and freezes. It's snowing/flurrying/raining/slushing right now! Hopefully your garden with get better results than mine last year...darn those deer and squirrels.
Everett is so, so, so cute. I'm excited to come out next month...I don't think we'll bring either of the boys though...still thinking on it.
Good luck with your garden! I haven't even started to think of ours yet! The boys will love watching it grow! Just make them pull the weeds often! ;)
Post a Comment