7.11.2009

Heart Attack

The first is my mom- remember the story on Mother's Day when Jamey played the practical joke on her? Just in case you missed it, I will set up the video. My mom had received beautiful new china for her birthday last year. She is very careful and particular with her china. She didn't want anyone to wash the dishes after Mother's Day, because she was afraid someone might break a piece. Ashley, Logan, Jason and Jamey convinced her that they would be very careful so they took over and washed all the dishes. Jamey thought it would be funny to 'pretend' to drop a piece. He took one of mom's Corelle plates and dropped it twice, but they don't break. So instead of trying to pretend to break a plate he got the idea to pretend to break one of her crystal glasses and so he gabbed a regular goblet glass...


And for the second heart attack- this one is my dad. He turned 60 years old yesterday and my mom decided that it would be fun to surprise him and take him skydiving.

Taking off the blind fold


Landing

He did it!!!

Later that night mom had also organized a surprise party with lots of friends. I'm sure he went to bed overwhelmed by the day.

6 comments:

Haley L said...

Because I know your parents so well, both events are that much funnier! Your poor mom. You better watch out-I could see her getting revenge someday! :)

Lyndsey said...

My family loved the video. I don't think my mom would have done so well. Congrats to your dad on his adventure.

Melissa said...

What a video! Glad it all ended happily. And yay to your dad on his adventure! So cool.

Kelly Stanworth said...

I've been waiting for you or Ashley to put the video on your blog. So dang funny! I have to email my mom and tell her to watch it...she's gone some prized china, too.

Elizabeth said...

What a cool mom you have!! I think I could only do the skydiving in the wind tunnel. I am addicted to that! I am too chicken for the real thing!

Corinne said...

How fun. What good sports they are!