We have been looking forward to this day for a couple of weeks now. Spencer started his first day of 1st grade today!! He very happily and joyfully bounced into my room at 6:45 this morning saying 'get up mom I have school today'. He was already dressed- shoes and all. He was a bit bummed that I wanted to take him to school this morning rather than let him ride the bus. He seemed ok once I told him that he could ride the bus home.
Once he got to school and sat in his desk a girl right by him said- 'school is boring'. Spencer answered- 'not to me it isn't'. He has been so excited for school to start too. He was ready to play with friends and have something to do. His new teacher seems very nice. We went to the school last night for Back to School night and met her and saw his classroom. We are hoping for a fantastic school year this year!!
Jamison has been wearing a backpack all morning- so cute!!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



8 comments:
Spencer looks so old! What a cutie patootie.
Yes, I'll admit I danced a happy jig for back to school today! We were more than ready (at least I was). Spencer looks so cute, it's awesome he loves school and is so excited. His teacher sounds great, I hope it's a fabulous 1st grade year!
So, why were you so excited for school to start?? =)
Love the first day of school! I always thought my mom was so mean when I would hear her say that...but now I KNOW how wonderful it is! Cute pictures!
Can't believe our boys are in first grade. Ryan wouldn't even let me take him to school...he was too big for that!
Yeah Spencer. The time couldn't have come soon enough for him... or you!!
Jamison cracks me up. I love it!
6:45 huh? annabelle has to get on the bus at 6:37. my days are so looong. good luck this year!
You'll LOVE 1st grade. It's so much better than kindergarten, and they just love to learn. Plus, they are gone all day. My favorite part.
Post a Comment