9.22.2009

Fall Has Arrived

Today I put on a sweater and had my first cup of hot chocolate of the season. (Camping doesn't count) The weather sure makes it feel like Fall is among us. I am getting so excited for the things this season brings- pumpkin patches, leaves changing colors, Halloween and Thanksgiving. I also can't wait to wear my winter clothes- it's been 2 years since I wore them since I had my pregnancy wardrobe last winter.

6 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo for fall!

alison said...

isn't it lovely?!?

KrisJ said...

Sooo excited for fall! Im going shopping for fall clothes tonight!

Melissa said...

Amen. Love the Fall!

Crystel said...

Oh you're making me terribly green with jealousy. We get about 1 week of fall weather just before Christmas. Then we go into winter for about a month, then its back to summer again. Sigh. I miss the fall. Lucky dog you.

Logan and Ashley said...

Oh how I love the fall. I am my happiest this time of year... yeah for trees changing and getting to wear such cute clothes!!!!