I have been needing to blog for days now about Everett's doctor's appointment and 4 month check up. He is doing very well. His acid reflux is all but gone, so he is much happier! He is still dealing with some yucky skin issues, but like his dad he might have that his whole life. He is growing so good. He weighted 14 pounds exactly and is 26.5" long. His weight is somewhat low- on his growth chart so the doctor wants to keep an eye on that. He only gained 2 pounds from his last visit, and if he doesn't get back on the growth chart in a month then we might have to start him on food earlier than I would like. I just keep thinking he has more Hatch gene in him than Stanworth, so tall and thin is ok with me. Just look at all 3 of my brothers. :-) Everett still continues to get so much attention from his older brothers. Jamison just can't keep his hands off him. Yesterday he so kindly picked Everett up from off the couch to put him on the floor so he could play with him. So scary for me!!
Everett has found his toes and enjoys laying on his back and grabbing at them. He laughs and talks to us all the time, although Jamison can make him laugh the most. He smiles every time he sees me, which just brightens my mood. Jamey said that he rolled over already, but I didn't see it so I don't think it counts. :-) He drools non stop, and wants his hands in his mouth, but we are constantly putting the pacifier in instead. He's just growing so fast- almost 5 months old!! But we are loving every minute with him.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



9 comments:
yay no more acid reflux! i think now that he's got that mostly behind him he'll probably start picking up the weight really well. he sure is a cutie--did you do the pictures?
Omigosh...how cute is that pumpkin hat?? Love it! Maybe he's not going to pass Avery up as quick as I thought.
Cute pics...did you take them?
Where did you get that hat? I've got to get one!!!
Way cute pics of the Mr.!!
LOVE the hat! Enjoy your winter clothes this year but save the pregger ones for next year when you attempt to join the four boy club!!!!
Love to watch them grow--he's so cute. -Jen
That pumpkin hat is adorable--so is the little guy inside!
jane kcan you poste on my biog
So cute! So happy for you guys.
Post a Comment