I think we live in a pretty neat little town. Every year the fire trucks and ambulances come with Santa right to our front door. So tonight I was fixing dinner when I kept hearing loud sirens. I finally looked out the window and there were tons of flashing lights. I opened the door to see what all the commotion was, only to hear loud Christmas music playing. I quickly yelled at the boys to come see who was here. Jamison was so giddy at the sight of Santa. Spencer waited very patiently and even ran back inside to grab coats for he and Jamison. Spencer was also very concerned that his friend Sophie across the street wasn't outside, so he ran over to her house to tell her about Santa. He soon found out the reason she wasn't outside was because she wasn't home. He was very sad that she missed seeing Santa. Maybe next year. Anyway here are the boys enjoying the visit with Santa.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago




6 comments:
I love how they do that! BTW Im gonna try to drop your cd off tomorrow.. Im a slacker sorry!
Wow, that is way cool. I started to tear up... who knows you know me. It is just so sweet to see that there is still so much sweetness in the world!!
That is so neat. That must take a lot of time to go to every house. What a cool experience for your boys.
We loved this fun visit too! We do have a great community.
Dang I miss that small town feel!!
Wow. That is really cool. Glad you guys were home and were able to have that great experience. :)
Post a Comment