1.23.2010

Food Fun and a Little Photo Shoot

Our cute little Everett is just getting bigger and bigger. He now LOVES Cheerios and he is proud of himself that he can pick them up and eat them without any help. I love this smile.



While I was feeding Everett the other day, Jamison came and sat in a chair right next to him to talk. I thought it would be fun to see if Jamison could give Everett a few spoonfuls of food. Man was Jamison loving being able to help- he adores being a big brother!



I keep trying to get this cute picture of Everett with a towel on his head. I think I might have been able to achieve a good shot. He isn't the best model to work with now that he is mobile. I just love naked babies!! Mine have never been 'chunky' babies, but I love the little rolls.




Then I talked the boys into going to park today so that I could get some new updated pictures. I need a new picture of Spencer to put on my mantle. They did OK, but it was a bit cold, so they did a lot of whining. I didn't get a great shot of the three boys together but I did get a few of Spencer- my big 7 year old boy!!



Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lyndsey said...

Everett is so very cute!!!! You guys sure do make some handsome little men!!!

Haley L said...

Those bath pictures are precious! He really has a look all his own these days. Growing up so fast--must be time for another one. ;)

KrisJ said...

I couldnt see the last 2 pics but I am sure they are great! Love the naked pics.. those are always the funnest!

KrisJ said...

There they are! WAY cute!!

RaeMi said...

I love your blog!! What handsome boys. They are growing so fast. I wish I was close so I could learn how to do more with the blog and digital scrapping. Your are wonderful. LOL RaeMi

Anonymous said...

that second towel pic is priceless--love the face!