I did 2 new layouts today (and yes I did work and do laundry!) that I wanted to show off. The first one are some pictures I took of Everett with the Christmas tree lights. I had this vision, and I think it turned out pretty good. I could not keep them out of his mouth, but hey he is only 8 months old and everything goes in the mouth still. I just did this layout for a speed scrap. I changed a few things that I didn't like, but were instructions. I really like how the layout turned out.
This second one is to show off Everett's latest moves. Down below is the journaling on the layout.
I think Everett has mastered the ‘army crawl’. He can very easily get from one place to another. Spencer likes to get Everett to follow him. I just thought it was so funny to see Everett sticking his toungue out while he crawled. The drool was all over the floor. He can get his legs up underneath him and rock back and forth, but he has yet to figure out how to put one leg and hand forward at the same time to achive the full crawl. However we all know it will only be a short time until he does figure it out and he will be all over the place.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



8 comments:
Super cute!! Lovin the pics!!
So cute! You are so creative. Wish I could convert--I'm still stuck on old fashioned paper.
Wow, I think Everett really has his own look. He started off with teh same look as Jamison, but he is definitely his own little self. Your boys have all started to take on their own look.
I love the Christmas lights picture! I wish I wold have thought of that. I can't believe he's army crawling, that's great! Sophie can still only go backwards. :)
Super cute, both the layouts AND little Everett.
How on Earth do you have such clean floors?! Whenever I take pictures of my babies crawling around, there's so much crap behind them. Your's are wonderful! He's a cutie!
He is getting so big. I really hate being so far away. We are missing everything--I mean I haven't even met Devin's fiance to see if I approve:) I hope we can make it work to be there for the wedding. At least we'll be there for the Hatch reunion!!
He is growing up so fast. Oh, I wanted to let you know that Jonathan and I are planning up coming up for the wedding. We would not miss seeing you all for the world. I can't wait.
Post a Comment