11.01.2010

Halloween 2010- Star Wars

It all started with Spencer deciding that he wanted to be Obi-Wan, and the theme exploded.

I have an AMAZING friend who offered to make this unbelievable costume for Spencer.
Then with LOTS of convincing I was able to get Jamison to agree to be Anikin. Shortly into October I got onto ebay and found a great deal for his costume. Paid for it and expected it no later than the 25th of October. However the day before our ward trunk-or-treat we were without a costume because the crappy person never mailed it. A whole other story, but now I have had to put a claim into ebay trying to get my money back. At the last moment on Friday Jamey spent some time driving to 3 different stores trying to find a costume, with sadly no luck. Only a couple of hours until the trunk-or-treat (in which Jamison was just going to wear a costume we already owned) a friend called me and told me to call another friend to see if she had something that would work. To my udder surprise, this is what she dropped off to us. Absolute perfection!!!
Doesn't he look so darn cute?!

And then there was this one. Jamison actually wore this costume when he was 18 months old, so I was excited to already have it. However like most things in this little ones life these days he was not thrilled with the idea that I wanted pictures. So this is what we got.


I found for a steal of a deal this hilarious costume for Jamey. He is a good sport, considering I don't dress up. (He is Plo Koon.) I love this group shoot- turned out fairly good and Everett was a bit more cooperative.

The boys had so much fun trick-or-treating this year and I must say there is way too much candy in this house!!! Everett was totally getting into the whole thing and once his bucket started getting heavy I tried to take it, to carry it for him- complete melt down! So we just went even slower. Our neighborhood is still not completely finished, so there aren't tons of houses to trick-or-treat at without walking tons. So I asked the Briggs if we could crash their neighborhood and go with them. Holy cow- there were tons of houses and again SO MUCH CANDY!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww... Your family looks adorable! Those costumes are fantastic! It looks like you had a great Halloween!

jeanne said...

These were fantastic! Everyone looks so authentic and little Everett is so cute! So glad to be able to see them in their costumes! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Ash Savage said...

Love the pic of the boys, but I'm disappointed that you are in a white robe dress with buns over your ears!