Jamey is all about fun! He is most certainly a big boy!! When he saw on craig's list the chance to buy a go kart for the kids, he jumped on it. We took the kids to the church parking lot, where there was lots of room for them to drive around. They had so much fun. It was hard to get them to leave, but after a few hours we needed to be done. Running out of gas helped too. Spencer really was fearless, trying his hardest to get the go kart to its max speed of 25 MPH. Jamison on the other hand (who we thought was our "race car driver") was much more reserved. It will take him some more time driving to really warm up to speed. We hope to get out several more times before the summer is over.
April Templatetopia
13 years ago




4 comments:
How fun!! Kaden is begging for a Mule or a golf cart.. so Im just gonna send him down to you guys!
I think I might have a heart attack. They look so exposed. I have to say...I think I laughed for a week over Jamey's biking wreck.
um, that last comment was me under my mom's account...duh!
I will not be letting Connor see this post, or I will never hear the end of it. :) Fun!
Post a Comment