I guess I should be glad that if Spencer is going to follow in my footsteps that right now it is with hair goop and not with SCISSORS!! What a good little brother to stand there and let Spencer "spike" his hair. I was downstairs with a client and had asked Spencer to go get Jamison up from his nap when apparently he got this idea as well. One of those moments when I was so mad at him for getting into my stuff, but had to take pictures and blog about it. (Try to notice how good of a job Spencer did on the goop and spiking their hair. In Jamison's hair you can see clumps and his hair looks more like a mohawk with the front parted to the side. Nice job son, I feel he has learned well from me!!)
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



9 comments:
You can always count on your kids to go the extra mile when given instructions. Looking pretty cute though.
Preblog, you would have just gotten mad. Now, blogging gives you the chance to "count to ten" as you get your camera and take a picture without really even knowing it. Don't think of it as an addiction, think of it as a blessing to your kids. ;) (Hmmmm that could be blog subject in and of itself.)
OOO yaa I like the hair! I love when they get into stuff they shouldnt but if it turns into a photo opp its all good!
all i can see is how thorough of a job spence did! :)
I love it. Kids are so funny. One day you'd scream and the next it makes you laugh. Oh the emotions!
Your children are hilarious. Good job, Spencer.
Hey their hair looks like their Uncle Logan and cousin Reid!! I love it. You need to let Spencer do his and Jamison's hair more often!! So funny!!
I agree with Jolayne!
I had Jamison in the nursery on Sunday. He is SOOOO fun!
I dig it. Jamison's hair may look better than I did it last Sunday...
It must be genetic...that boys got talent!
Post a Comment