1.23.2008

The Mom Jeans

I totally saw this on another blog and I was dying. This is probably one of the funniest things that I have seen in a while. I NEVER want to be this mom!!

9 comments:

Logan and Ashley said...

Yes I have seen this and it is so funny! It was on Saturday Night Live awhile back!! I vowed never to ear mom jeans after seeing this, hence why I love low rise jeans!!

StashHappy said...

So true...so true!

Brandie Lyon said...

I'm trying to avoid ending up like that.

amanda said...

I'm happy to say I have retired my mom jeans thanks to you and Ashley. You saved me.

tamiz said...

I remember when that came on SNL and I laughed forever. Sad thing is my Mom does wear Mom jeans and the fancy quilted vests too!

KrisJ said...

O I loved that SNL bit!! So funny! And I often think of it when I see ladies wearing the mom jean! I just want to say to them... Im not a woman Im a mom! LOL

Ashley said...

Wow- those really don't do anyone any good! :) Thanks for sharing!

Blaine and Tirsa said...

Too funny!

Kris said...

That is a classic. (Throwing out my mom jeans as we speak...)