2.22.2008

It's Official

I just finished booking our fall vacation. We are headed to Puerto Vallarta in October with our good friends Robb and Kris- with NO children!! I can hardly wait; I just want to go now. Doesn’t it look beautiful!?!

18 comments:

Jolayne said...

Oh WOW! That looks fantastic. Way to treat yourself without kids.

alison said...

i am really jealous!!

Eldrberry Grove said...

I went to Puerto Vallarta last October and it was a blast!! That is so awesome you guys are going :)

Unknown said...

If I lose some weight, can I squeeze in your suitcase? :)

Elizabeth said...

Scott and I are going on tuesday! Can't wait! I am sure you will both have a blast!

Amy said...

How fun! I am so jealous! :)

Ashley said...

No fair! Take me, take me :) It is great to have something to look forward to, huh?!?

Tirsa said...

oh, you guys are going to have sooooo much fun! But, I hear Robb and Kris always get a baby right before a planned vacation...you better take Blaine and I instead. :)

Logan and Ashley said...

Oh man you suck. We are still in the planning phases of our trip... I hope it works out for me. But you look like you have yours all planned out and it is going to be so fun!! I am jealous.

Haley L said...

If you come back more than one day past your scheduled return date, I'll make sure to alert the authorities. :)

tamiz said...

Are you freaking kidding me??? I got one leg... Jealous?

Carli said...

You guys are going to have a blast! I am totally jelly-us!

amanda said...

I'm jealous. It is so beautiful and fun. Before you go I need to tell you of an awesome restaurant that you can't miss. Brett and I went on our Honeymoon and it was so fun.

ps I thought you were going to watch my kids while we are in Brazil:)

Kris said...

OH good, glad you got it booked. I'm already itching for the virgin margaritas and scuba (although it still freaks me out!). I'm so excited...

Samantha said...

I want to go!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

You have to go on the sailboat day trip to Yallapa Beach...Awesome! Little beach that only a few dozen people live on and you can only acess it by ocean or by a 4 day horseback ride. Great food and very relaxing! I'm so envious. I can't even go to the grocery store and back without kids or a phone call saying that one of them needs me!

shelly said...

You guys are so lucky, I am JEALOUS! Have a blast for all of us!:)

Chris Kline said...

No, my name is spelled Chris. Hope you didn't screw it up on the reservation too! :-)