Hey there Mr. Tiger, you scared me!! You look an awefully lot like your brother Spencer. I love you guys. Come to Utah and see Grandpa soon. Just make sure the Tiger is friendly by the time you get here. Hi Spencer! Love Grandpa Rex
I love life, mostly because of the amazing family and friends that surround me. My wonderful husband supports and loves me through all of my dreams and endeavors. I have children that I adore. I am continually astonished when I realize how truly blessed I am. My life is not perfect by any means, but through every situation, every up and down, my faith and strength in the Lord get me through. I believe all of us are something, but none of us are everything. Life is Good.
8 comments:
Very cute!
What a cutie. I can't believe he's almost 2. Where does the time go?
reowwww! Love it!
what a cutie
That was scary he sounds just like a tiger!! Reid sleeps with his lion every night by the way!!
I hope this works...
I still see the jamison's eyes in Nick! Jamison is getting so big!! What a sweetheart!
Hey there Mr. Tiger, you scared me!! You look an awefully lot like your brother Spencer. I love you guys. Come to Utah and see Grandpa soon. Just make sure the Tiger is friendly by the time you get here. Hi Spencer!
Love Grandpa Rex
Hmmmmmmmmm...I thought Tigers Say "Geaux LSU"
Post a Comment