5.17.2008

ABC Tag

I am really bad at this, but my sister tagged me, so I thought I'd try it. However to everyone else- don't be offended if I haven't done your tags, maybe some day I'll get to it. :)

A- Attached or single: Attached for 8 years
B- Best Friend: Jamey- but Ashley sure comes in at a very close second
C-Cake or Pie: Only Pumpkin Pie
D-Day: Friday- it's my day completely off from responsibilities and we usually play.
E- Essential Item: My purse and everything in it. Plus it has to be a cute purse :)
F-Favorite Color: Purple, and my new one is Brown- I think it is a bit weird to like it but I do!
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears- I hate the two sided worms- I don't always like both flavors
H-Home town: Eaton Colorado
I- Indulgences: Ice Cream and Hot Chocolate (it's really the only chocolate that I love)
J- January or July?: January- right after the big holidays and life is getting back to normal
K-Kids: Yes, 2 boys- whom I adore
L-Life is incomplete without: Laughter and joy
M- Marriage Date: 7/27/00
N-Number of Siblings: 3 brothers and 1 sister (I love my sister!)
O- Oranges or Apples: I like oranges best, but I hate peeling them so I rarely eat them
P- Phobias or Fears: Being assaulted
Q- Quote: My favorite one is at the top of my blog but I have 2 others that I love:

And so we don't get discouraged Michael J Fox said, "I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence I can reach for; perfection is God's business."

My dear sisters, do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for the abilities equal to your tasks. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle. -President Thomas S. Monson
R- Reason To Smile: The gospel and knowing that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER
S- Season: Spring and Fall- sorry I can't choose just one
T- Tag Four: I am so bad at doing tags, that anyone who wants to do it- do it.
U- Unknown fact about me: I think between my 100 Fun Facts post and my latest tattoo
removal post can there be anything else? Kind of boring but what is coming to my head right
now- I never had a boyfriend in high school.
V- Very Favorite Store: For me Old Navy, for my kids Children's Place
W- Worst Habit: Yelling at my kids
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound- much easier process
Y-Your favorite food: Clam Chowder- but I also love Mexican food- although nothing spicy
Z: Zodiac Sign: Taurus

1 comment:

amanda said...

I'm glad you played along. I love the gummi bear/worm comment. I love your quotes too. Fun to read!