12.25.2008

HE's a Broncos Fan

This ultrasound picture is of his right hand holding up his pointer finger- cheering for the Broncos already!!

This is the card we took to the ultrasound with us-





We are so excited!! When we thought about having one more little baby, a certin name kept coming to mind. It was really the reason that we decided that maybe there was one more little one suppose to be in our family. The Lord has His ways of letting us know. So here's to our little Everett Roe that will be joining our family in April of 2009!!

22 comments:

tamiz said...

NICE!! You're on your way to joining the four boy club!! CONGRATS!!

Stacey said...

Congratulations! Boys are so fun!

Kristin said...

Congratulations!!

Steph said...

Yay, Erica!! A Boy!

I did dream a couple of nights ago that you found out it was a boy and you were going to name him Edward. I guess I wasn't too far off!

KrisJ said...

Im so happy for you! I know that name got you here and I believe that the Lord gives us what we need to get us to where we need to be and I love the name how sweet! How exciting!

Kris said...

Congrats girl! So excited for you guys. 2 more and you can have a basketball team...woo hoo!

alison said...

Congrats!! Can't wait to meet Mr. Everett!

Unknown said...

Yea!!! You have the sweetest little boys and I am so happy for you!

shelly said...

Congratulations! Another cute little Stanworth boy. :)

Karen said...

Congrats. I just told Jeremy that you were having a boy, and he said, "Jamey? They are expecting?!" He never listens to me...hmmm

Anyway, love it! Hope your Christmas was great. Come to Utah and visit.

Haley L said...

Although I was so hoping for a girl that would give you long-lasting grief, I know you are totally thrilled with another boy and you certainly know how to raise cute boys, so CONGRATS!!!!! What a very special way to find out on Christmas Day!!

Kelly Stanworth said...

Yeah! Boys are so fun. I love the name...Rett for short sometimes? So excited for you guys and the ultrasound pictures are too cute.

Elizabeth said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun! 3 boys especially! They will be the best of buddies! Love the name too!

Melissa said...

Congrats Erica! The ultrasound card is so cute, and I love the name. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You two make some cute boys! Good luck with the last 121 days!

Abby K said...

Congrats Erica!!!

Eldrberry Grove said...

You come up with the most classy names for your boys... Congratulations!! :)

Blaine and Tirsa said...

That is so awesome. Guess you really were in tune, huh! Everett is my grandfather's name. Good choice!

Lyndsey said...

Congratulations!! I was hoping for a girl for you but I know this makes you happy. I love the name too.

Sarah said...

Congrats!! I love the name Everett! Good luck with three!
Sarah Richaradson

amanda said...

Another BOY!! Yeah, just what you wanted. And now you can use your name. I am so happy for you. I can't believe you can wait. I'd peek before Christmas.
Hope the pregnancy is going well.

amanda said...

Another BOY!! Yeah, just what you wanted. And now you can use your name. I am so happy for you. I can't believe you can wait. I'd peek before Christmas.
Hope the pregnancy is going well.