12.19.2008

Ultrasound

Yes we did indeed have our ultrasound today- however we do not know what we are having yet!! I am making my family wait until Christmas morning. Our wonderful ultrasound technician was so awesome. I took in a card and asked her write on it what we are having, and then Christmas morning we will open the card and find out. I know it is a bit cheesy, but Jamey just won't let me have this baby as a surprise like he did with Jamison. So this was my comprise. (see mom- I CAN comprise!) Despite all of Jamey's best efforts, he was not able to see either- so it will be a surprise!! We left Jamison home with our great neighbors, but we took Spencer along. He really enjoyed seeing the baby in mom's tummy and he was so good at naming what the parts of the baby were. He was able to point out the head, spine, heart, hand, and feet. He loved watching and listening to the heart beat. He was really good and it kept his attention probably longer than anything I've seen in a long time- except video games of course.

So those of you who are dying to know what the gender of this next baby is; tune in on Christmas morning and we'll post it. Until then- start making your bets!!

10 comments:

Kris said...

Obviously my guess is GIRL and you are a nerd...

Lyndsey said...

I am betting on a girl. I think a girl would be an awesome fit next to your handsome boys!!!

alison said...

you KNOW you need to have a girl. i could probably give a good guess if i saw other pictures though...hint hint...

to spencer it was probably very much like a video game!

Melissa said...

I think it's fun to wait until Christmas, not cheesy! I'm guessing girl since Jamey couldn't see anything obvious... can't wait to hear the results!

Unknown said...

I am voting GIRL all the way! I am anxious to see! What a fun idea to wait until Christmas! (I would have peeked already...) :)

Kelly Stanworth said...

I'm going to say that the odds are that it is a girl...but I love boys. You know I go back and forth on the gender thing...even after I found out with Nick I kept thinking..."what if it's not a boy?" and back and forth. All in all, I actually say it's a boy, even though your odds are getting better for having a girl since you've had two boys... Okay, too long.

Ashley said...

I can't wait to find out! Have fun opening your big surprise! Merry Christmas!

Elizabeth said...

I am betting on a girl...and I hate to be wrong! :) That is such an awesome idea..for Christmas, and what a wonderful blessing it will be to your family either way! :)

KrisJ said...

Seriously cant wait!! Hope you guys have an awesome Christmas!

Brandie Lyon said...

We took Garrett with us for our ultrasound with Jude. And all he kept say was, " Where's the penis", "I want to see the penis"!