Early this morning my grandfather passed away. It was somewhat expected, but how do you prepare yourself for the loss of someone you love? He has really struggled since the death of my grandmother, and my mom said on Monday when she saw him that he was completely nonreponsive. What a joyous reunion he and my grandmother had on the other side!!
This is the last picture that I have of my boys with my grandpa- at my grandma's funeral.
This is one of my very favorite pictures of me and my grandpa.
At the McClellan family reunion; July 2007



16 comments:
Today I am so sad. Too much loss in such a short amount of time. I really want to come to the funeral. Hopefully we can make it work. Cute pictures.
Erica, I'm so sorry you're having to deal with so much of this all at once. Let me know if you need anything. I'm more than happy to help!
I too am feeling for you. I am glad that you are feeling joyous about your grandparents reunion. I know they must be happy to be to see each other again. You are in my thoughts today.
My sympathies are with you and your family. I'm glad you have such a positive outlook - what a joyous reunion indeed! One day you will get to see them again, too.
I miss him already. I didn't know you put picture up. I bawled like a baby. I had a hard time looking at him!
My thoughts are with you Erica.
My thoughts are with you today Erica. Loved the sweet pics...even made me cry too!
Dear Erica,
My thoughts are with you and your family as you endure another heartache. Although bitter-sweet, it still hurts.
I get jealous when I hear of grandchildren living with their grandparents. Manda lived with our grandpa and has a truly special relationship. I am sure you can say the same having lived with such wonderful people.
Grandpa Tobe must have been something else to have TWO grandsons names after him.
Hang in there and know that our family is thinking of yours.
Much Love,
Dawn Hall (Manda's sister)
Erica, I am so sorry for your loss.
Drat. Not much time at all after going through this to have to go through it again. Please give your mom a hug from me and know that you are all in my thoughts. I'm so glad you had such a neat relationship with both of them. Grandparents are such special people!
So sorry to hear about this. Little Everett will have one more angel watching over him.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you!
Sorry hon. Your family has had a rough year! Let me know if you need anything.
You have had a lot of losses lately. So sorry.
I called my mother the moment I found out. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
so sorry about your loss. It must be wonderful for your grandparents on the other side to be back together again. Hope you are doing o.k.
Post a Comment