3.08.2009

Happy Birthday Jamison!!


I can't believe that 3 short years ago my baby was born!! I asked him this morning- where does the time go? Will you stay my baby? He replied- No. We have been so blessed to have this sweet little boy in our family. He is such a cute little thing!!!

10 comments:

Stacey said...

Oh my word, his eyes are amazing!

KrisJ said...

What a cutie!! Happy Birthday little man!

Unknown said...

He definetly is a cutie! Happy Birthday Jamison!

amanda said...

He really is a cute little thing. I hope he had a great 3rd birthday. Wow how time flies.

shelly said...

Wow, he's 3 already?? What an adorable picture! Hope he had a great b-day.

Marie said...

Time does fly, doesn't it? I can't believe how gorgeous his eys are in that picture!!!

Melissa said...

Happy birthday to your cute little boy!

Logan and Ashley said...

I can't believe it either. I still remember you telling mom and I at Applebee's that you were pregnant. I thought you were crazy because I had little Reid and being a mom was the hardest thing ever, I couldn't imagine wanting to do it again, but I do now and I love that little guy. He has such a sweet personality.

Jolayne said...

What a cute little guy. Love those eyes. My kids never had a chance of anything but brown, unless you go with dark brown and darker brown.

Ashley said...

That is such a GREAT pic of him! WOW what a stud!