4.13.2009

Happy Easter

Here are the boys in their Easter outfits.

On Saturday we went to my parents house for a wonderful dinner and Easter egg hunt with all the cousins. The boys had such a good time. Easter was good and relaxing day. Jamey was released from his calling as the Young Men's president, so he didn't have any meetings- yeah!! Although he is totally worried about what is coming next. You know that time of waiting- and he has been told that they already know what they want him to do. I think he is praying for a primary calling- maybe my team teacher?!

9 comments:

Kris said...

Love love LOVE the layout. What cute boys. Can't wait to see the new one!

Unknown said...

What handsome little boys you have! You should be so proud!

Logan and Ashley said...

What no new calling yet. Oh the suspense!! We loved hanging out with every one on Saturday. The kids were CRAZY!!
I totally just noticed your little ticker for Everett and remember thinking holy cow she has forever. Now it is just days. Crazy!! Can't wait! :)

Tirsa said...

I saw Spencer on Sunday and noticed his nice little shiner. Did you photo shop it out? :)

Kelly Stanworth said...

Cute layout. You are so very talented. Can't wait for any news this week!

Ashley said...

Great pictures! They looked very handsome on Sunday!

Melissa said...

Cute boys, cute outfits, cute pictures! Good luck in your final days before Everett's arrival! And interesting about Jamey, we were out of town so I didn't hear that change.

Jolayne said...

Your layouts are great. I need to learn.

Karen said...

Cute pictures. Did you take them?

I think Jamey will be called to Building cleaning specialist or how about Choir director??!! :)