EVERETT ROE

8 pounds 6 ounces
20 3/4 inches long
born April 23rd at 12:13pm
Tirsa- good guessing! You guessed 8 lbs 8 oz and you were the closest. We even thought he was going to be bigger than he was. Our doctor guessed 8 lbs 4 oz, so he was really close too. Thanks for all the well wishes- we are certainly enjoying him. His big brothers came tonight and gave him lots of hugs and kisses. We feel really blessed to have Everett join our family.



19 comments:
Congratulations! He is beautiful.
Congratulations--he looks so sweet!! Another handsome boy--I'm sure his big brothers will teach him lots of interesting things. :)
Hurray - congratulations, he's beautiful! What a great addition!
I can't wait to meet him. Jane just asked why you have 3 boys and no girls. I thought, "Because Erica must be doing something right. She has gotten what she wanted."
I am happy for you. Congrats!!
and your baby widget says you have 2 more days to go:)
oh, he is sooooo cute! I can't wait to have a newborn to snuggle. I hope all went well in delivery and that you enjoy some snuggle time with your little one.
Woohoo...I get all the glory for guessing the closest! :)
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!
Congrats! He is sooo dang cute! What a precious little dude!
Holy cow--he is Jamison!! I need to see a pic of Jamison as a baby to compare, but wow! I see you got your IV in your forearm like we talked about. So glad he is here and healthy!
What a beautiful boy (Ryan would say beautiful is for girls, but it's the right word for Everett). Can't wait to see him in person, though it will be a few weeks.
Congrats Stanworth Fam! Oh he is so cute I just want to squish him! Not in a harmful way, but you know what I mean! =) lol. He is actually making ME baby hungry.
Congratulations! He is so adorable. How exciting for your family!
Congrats! We are happy for you guys! It's great to have your body back, right?
He is a keeper! What a sweet face! Thanks for posting pictures so quickly for those of us who love to see those adorable babies right away!
What a beautiful boy! How exciting for your family. Enjoy!
Congrats! I hope you feel well! He's so cute! I'm hoping that we can come for Memorial weekend. Is that when you still plan on blessing him?
YEAH! He finally decided to come! What a sweet little guy! Isn't great to NOT be prego anymore!?! Congrats you guys!
One more and you can join the 4 boys club! He's a cutie! Glad your body finally decided to allow him out.
We're so happy for you and all your BOYS. Are you ready for summer???
Erica, He is so beautiful. I'm so glad he's finally here. You must be exhausted after all you went through to bring him into this world. I'm so happy for you and your family.
Post a Comment