5.01.2009

More Everett

I have been really bad about posting more pictures- SORRY! We are all really enjoying him. Spencer can't get through a meal without getting up 2 or 3 times to 'just check on Everett'. Jamison says a million times a day 'I love baby Everett'. And then he proceeds to tell us everything that he loves about Everett- his toes, his hands, and his bum. It is really cute. Everett is enduring the kisses and hugs very well.

5 comments:

KrisJ said...

Super sweet! So glad all is going so well!

Tirsa said...

What a lucky little guy to have two older brothers.

Melissa said...

He is just such a cute baby! And I love the proud and adoring big brothers - lots of love going around at your house for sure! Good luck with the garden too.

Haley L said...

Love that pic of Jamison and Everett looking at each other so intently!

Jen said...

So happy for you to be enjoying your baby!