I have really been bad about blogging! Everett is officially 2 months old today. He is doing so much better. We still have moments, but over all he is a fun baby. We tried to go a couple of days without the Prevacid, but found out quickly that he really does need it. He is over 11 pounds already. I will have the real weight and height after our appointment next week. He is eating very well though. We have caught a few glimpse of a smile, but nothing that we can capture on a camera. He sleeps well, but not as good as his brothers did. He is a constant reminder that he is his own person and different from the other two boys. Just one more personality to love, right? Both Spencer and Jamison still can't get enough of Everett. They both still ask to hold him and have to come into my room every morning to say good morning. It really is cute; Jamison cannot leave him alone. I took this picture this morning after Jamison begged again to hold Everett. I am amazed at how long he can hold him too. He really doesn't get tired of it, usually I have to just Everett from him. I have been working a bit here and there and Everett does good during those times. Plus I have plenty of clients who prefer to sit and hold him while they are getting their services done if need be. But most of the time I try to have him sleeping, which has worked out good.
This picture was taken a week ago when visiting the dentist office. We thought it was an appropriate pacifier for the visit. :-)
We were there for Spencer- he had to have his first cavity filled. He did so well. I was defiantly nervous, but he was so still. Maybe it helps that he was going to see grandpa- I don't know. It wasn't a very bad one, he didn't need any shots to numb the area. That probably helped too. We promised to take him to the store to pick out a prize if he did good, and he was excited to go get something new. Bribery always works for him. :-)
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



5 comments:
Between your dad as the DDS and your brother as the MD, you guys are set! :) Thank you so much for stopping by yesterday. Loved the visit and getting to snuggle with Everett. You both made my day!
Well that sweet baby is just to cute! Thanks for letting me snuggle on him today!!! BTW the prank was awesome!
Everett is growing so fast.
Yeah for Spencer & Grandpa's soothing touch. Too bad I Ryan couldn't have had the same thing when he had his front teeth pulled...it took forever for him to get over that and not flip out at the dentist's office.
HE is so cute. I can't wait to see him. Only a few more days:)
Well, with the way Spencer slept through the night from the get-go, you had to know you couldn't always be so lucky.
Post a Comment