I LOVE having pictures of my boys taken. Becky of course did a Fantastic job again with them. I love how they turned out!

Everett had his 2 month check up on Wednesday. He is doing so much better! He is 12 pounds and 24 1/4 inches long. He is growing WAY too fast! We have his acid reflux under control which is so good for him and us. We are still working on his skin- he may have issues all his life thanks to dad. He just has such sensitive and dry skin. But isn't just so darn cute!! We'll keep him!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



8 comments:
Those turned out so good! I guess it helps to have photogenic subjects. :)
Super cute boys!!
What cute pictures of your sweet boys! They are all so handsome!
Very nice. What sweet boys you have.
The pics turned out great! I need to call Becky, she always does such a great job.
What cute boys!!
Those are some seriously cute boys!
I love these pictures Erica. Their outfits are fabulous, and they are all so handsome.
Thanks for your call today :)
Post a Comment