I can hardly believe that my baby is 4 months old already!! Where does the time go? He sure is a cute little guy. Everyone around here still loves him tons. He is smiling all the time and we've caught him a few times laughing. Jamison had him laughing so hard one night. I was too busy taking pictures that when I got the video camera out he had stopped. He doesn't hold toys yet, but I know that is coming very soon. When I lay him down on his activity mat he reaches for things. He also is very close to rolling. Everett is such a sweet little guys who goes with the swing of things very well. He fits just right here in our family!!
April Templatetopia
13 years ago



5 comments:
He is so cute! Love that smile.
Great pictures. He is very photogenic! It's just going way too fast. :(
Wow! That has gone fast! He is a super cute baby!
He is so dang cute. I can't believe he is growing up so fast. Don't you wish your last would grow up slower so you can drag it out a little longer.
he is a cutie! What kind of onesie do you want for him?
Post a Comment