Again I am so darn late on my posting to this blog!! If you read my scrapbooking blog then you have already seen some these pictures in a layout I did. Everett turned one on Friday the 23rd of April. We celebrated with a small brunch at our house on Saturday morning and of course cake. He like his older brothers, wasn't sure what to thing about the cake. He was very interested in the candle and the flame. We all sang happy birthday to him and then placed the cake in front of him and watched for about 20 minutes as he tried to eat some of it.
After the cake before we sat to open presents I snapped a few shots of him walking to dad. He still crawls sometimes, but he getting to the point where he would prefer to walk. YEA!! Just in time for summer and shorts, now those little knees won't be all scraped up like Jamison's were.




No comments:
Post a Comment