11.01.2010

Girl's Night- Roller Skating & Fright Night

So it was a friends birthday and all she wanted to do was go roller skating. Do you know how long it has been since I have roller skated? Much too long!! So we thought it would be hilarious to go looking like roller derby girls. Holy cow- we had SO MUCH FUN! So much in fact that we are already talking about when we are going to do it again!!

Train with the birthday girl!!
The whole group.

A few of my friends had this idea to dress up in Halloween garb and go out to dinner. I thought it sounded like fun, so I was on board. However again, I don't dress up, so I was on the hunt for a CHEAP costume to wear. I found this doctor costume at Target for a decent price and went with it. Again I laughed so hard- it was a FUN, FUN night!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KrisJ said...

You got awesome pics!!! What a fun freaking couple of nights!! When you scrap these I want a copy!!!

Unknown said...

My butt loos especially great in that last photo! Such a great couple of nights we had!