...there huge excitement when you open your birhtday present and it is a PILLOW PET! Spencer had been asking for one, and he got his wish.
...you are old enough to be baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It was a strange day- Spencer was feeling all kinds of emotions, from excitement to being upset because school friends didn't come and everything in between. Over all it was a nice day with an excellent program! Thank you so much to all our family who came and participated and to my wonderful friends for singing.




9 comments:
So wow, I can't believe he is 8. What fun! He is so cute.
8 is GREAT!! So excited for him!! And who wouldnt want a pillow pet!
I vividly remember when he was born, so it's hard for me to believe he's 8. What a great looking group shot of the whole family!
It was a beautiful baptism, way to go Spencer! My kids are totally begging for pillow pets, but I am not sure I want to buy 3 of them. And I think it's all or nothing, so we might end up with nothing. Glad Spencer loves his! Cute boy. 8 really is great.
Wow, eight! Can't believe it. I'm always amazed at how similar are boys are. I have some almost identical pictures. I had to laugh because Ryan has been begging for a pillow pet, too. We'd given three away as presents to friends, but never got one for him. Finally he got one on his birthday and he was equally as excited as Spencer was about his.
Congrats Spencer! Being baptised is a great day! Looks like the day was special.
My kids are begging for pillow pets, too. I keep telling them NO WAY do we need anymore pillows or stuffed animals. But, they're getting them for Christmas. Sigh.
Such a special age! Its extra fun for boys it seems because they get to do scouts, too. What a cute kid. Congratulations.
your guys look so handsome in their white. congratulations.
What a handsome kid! That picture of him getting his pillow pet is hilarious! What the heck is it about those things? Lindsay was dying for one too and she flipped almost that hard when she got hers for her birthday! I just don't get it. I wish I could have seen him get baptized... seriously, he's always had a special place in my heart! I just love him! Congratulations on such a special birthday!
Post a Comment