1.26.2011

Blogworthy

I FINALLY feel like I have something blogworthy to share! Last night, for some odd reason- I decided to throw one more thing into my already busy crazy night. The day before Spencer had asked me to trim the front part of his hair. Once again he is wanting to grow it out, but the front was getting too long, therefore bothering him. Again I did it when I had about 30 seconds before we were headed out the door. As I was talking to him last night I could see that it was a poor job, severely uneven. So together we ran back stairs to fix the screw up. While we were down there Everett was playing as usual. After I finished Spencer I looked over at Everett's MASS amount of hair and said- hey do you think we should shave Everetts head? Spencer laughed but said- sure. Everett did not complain, he quickly climbed into the chair. He laughed and giggled the minute I put the cape on him. So my little baby FINALLY had his first haircut. I didn't cut it all off, but certainly gave him a nice cleaned up toddler cut. I guess he is getting ready for that second birthday.


Being silly after he was done.

The clump of hair that I put in a baggie to keep. By this age he had 10 times the amount of hair either of his brothers had at the same age.

10 comments:

Kris said...

So cute!!! He is just so yummy.

Logan and Ashley said...

I didn't think it was possible for him to look any more like Jamey... boy was I wrong! He looks just like him, and yet I still think he is cute! :) :)

KrisJ said...

Oh man!! I loved his white boy fro! He looks so cute though!! Love how curly it is!

Jen said...

He sure was good for getting a haircut. Do you miss all that hair? Does he?

jeanne said...

Wow! he looks like he did so well. He is still just as cute as ever.

Melissa said...

He looks so much older! What a cute boy.

Elizabeth said...

Love love love his curly hair! Looks like he was so good for you during his big day!

The Haley Family said...

so cute, Erika! I wish I could have a seat in your salon!!!

Karen said...

He's so cute!

RaeMi said...

That just brings tears to my eyes! The memories of years gone by. Hugs to my boys and you! LOL Grandma